Thursday, June 10, 2010

ma...... first post

here you guys will find some POEMS and STORIES near to my heart..
all these stories are true in my environment...but i wanna make sure its not intended to harm or hurt their feelings and emotions at all

i'm really thankful to one of my friend....Pratik Bhopal...for his proper guidance and his help....so that i got inspiration and courage to think about blogging.....

hope all of you ll find a esay and cool reading there.....

thanks and regards...
PIYUSH KUMAR RAI

5 comments:

  1. har har mahadev..

    no need to thank me.. just thank god..i did nothing... god just made me the medium to give u some light on bloggin... thats it..

    jai shri krishna

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bhaiya kitno logo se shadi ki tammana rakhwe ho bhai.
    kahi kisi kavita k chakkar me kavi to nahi ban gaya mera dost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice poem bro ...
    but i cant understand anything bro...:)

    ReplyDelete